Re: power strip with individually monitorable outlet current

  • From: Roy
  • Date: Mon Aug 08 01:10:15 2005

Randy Bush wrote:

The APCs (AP7901) are very nice. snmp and ftpable stats. They even do
ssh!
No individual per ports stats, and only to 1/10th amp. But no more
popped circuit breakers from new servers.
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=AP7901

don't know the 7901, but i can sure vouch for the 7900 which joel
recommended to me. it has saved me from using remote hands to
whack a wedged server sooooo many times.

randy

The 7900 is 15A while the 7901 is 20A. They are both part of a family of Rack PDUs.

Roy Engehausen