Re: FCC Issues Rule Allowing FBI to Dictate Wiretap-Friendly Designfor In ternet Services

  • From: Lars Erik Gullerud
  • Date: Sun Aug 07 06:20:24 2005

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 [email protected] wrote:

Agreed. However, in this case it matches a fature I've wanted for
years. Being able to mirror packets to a different port is pretty
common for managed switches, and is rather useful sometimes in
tracking abuse and similar. I *want* the same capability for my
routers.
...but your particular routers already have this capability, and it's been there for quite a while too, haven't you read the documentation? :)

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos71/swconfig71-services/html/flow-monitoring-config17.html

/leg