Re: FCC Issues Rule Allowing FBI to Dictate Wiretap-Friendly Designfor In ternet Services

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Sun Aug 07 02:50:31 2005

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005, Joshua Brady wrote:

  the FBI can call the NSA anytime they want without a tap order and
  get them to trigger ECHELON when your voice is apparant on any
  line.

Not me, I wrapped my cellphone in tin foil.

[email protected]<darwin><
              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke