Re: /8 end user assignment?

  • From: kawamura seiichi
  • Date: Fri Aug 05 03:14:49 2005

hi randy!

>indeed, this was a very interesting, if somewhat odd, presentation.
>e.g. the growth graphs had no labels on the y axes:-).

oops. we'll have to tell kousuke-san. :-)

>my impression was that it was essentially a request to extend the
>time of the trial because it was moving more slowly than expected.
>"we promised to return the space, but please give us more time."

yes i remember that was the goal of the discussion
(which there was very little of) at the last APNIC.
not much opposing opinion was heard if there were any.
but the presentation itself had interesting information about
why and how these IPv4 addresses were being used so I thought
I should point it out.

---
seiichi
(i contribute to the ipv6 promotion council but in a different working group)