Re: Traffic to our customer's address(126.0.0.0/8) seems blocked by pa cket filter

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 23:51:13 2005

Mea culpa: I meant "a few /16's" as opposed to "2"...

No flames, it's too late...

- ferg

-- "Fergie (Paul Ferguson)" <[email protected]> wrote:

Philip,

This sounds very much like a bully -- 2 /16's are a major
problem, as opposed to a single /8?

Where is the major heartburn in this particlualr case?

I could understand if here were lots of farctured
annnounced space (granted: I haven't checked this yet),
but what's up with that?

- ferg