Re: NETGEAR in the core...

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 21:37:10 2005

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Mohacsi Janos wrote:

> > Correct.  You can create an in-memory startup script to do tunnel
> > configuration, as well, with something like this:

> PPPE over IPv6 also supported?

You mean that the other way round -- IPv6 over PPPoE natively, without
tunnelling?

I don't know if the pppoe implementation in the firmware does the necessary
IPv6CP negotiation to transit IPv6 natively (as I don't have an uplink where
that is possible).

--
-- Todd Vierling <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>