Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Etaoin Shrdlu
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 12:00:01 2005

Kim Onnel wrote:

> On 8/3/05, Joe Blanchard <[email protected]> wrote:

> >      I got an email that my CCO account's password was reset
> >      last night...

> People claim that accounts were compromised, thats why they are resetting
> them all,
>
> looks like Lynn's friends have made their moves for revenge.

You know, don't start down this road. I don't think this is the appropriate
place for that sort of statement, and I don't think you need to put Mr.
Lynn in that group. I don't care what you think about his actions, but what
you're implying is rude, and it implies things about him that (I don't
believe) are true.

Please, keep it on track, or take it off line.

--
Shame on Cisco. Shame on ISS.