Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Scott Stursa
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 11:14:32 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Robert Hayden wrote:

> Another "me too" here.  However, it appears that there is a hiccup with
> my account.  According to the note, there's more than one CCO account
> associated with my email addy (which is strange since I only know of
> one)

Yes, that's what it said in my case; likewise, it makes no sense.

Obviously there's a problem; hopefully an explanation will soon be
provided. Even better if it could be resolved without everyone having to
re-register.

- SLS (digging through his files to find the account number)

Scott L. Stursa                                             850/644-2591
Network Security Analyst                           [email protected]
OTI Enterprise Security Group                   Florida State University

                     - No good deed goes unpunished -