Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Dominic J. Eidson
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 11:12:10 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Elmar K. Bins wrote:

> What bothers me is that some people got notifications while others got
> none - any idea on why (I didn't get any)?

The notice I saw (purely on accident) - and the same that was quoted by
Jared Mauch - is/was shown when you hit no/cancel on the HTTP auth
window...

My understanding from a cisco guy who's working with us on some issues, is
that they were given prior notice - but as far as I can tell,
non-cisco-internal people weren't.

 - d.

--
Dominic J. Eidson