Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 09:54:54 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 09:30:58AM -0400, Dan Armstrong wrote:

> My PW to CCO did not work this morning either.  I am on hold with the
> TAC right now....

	From the Cisco website:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    * Cisco has determined that Cisco.com password protection has been compromised.
    * As a precautionary measure, Cisco has reset your password. To receive your new password, send a blank e-mail, from the account which you entered upon registration, to [email protected] Account details with a new random password will be e-mailed to you.
    * If you do not receive your new password within five minutes, please contact the Technical Support Center.
    * This incident does not appear to be due to a weakness in Cisco products or technologies.