Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 09:52:18 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Dan Armstrong wrote:

My PW to CCO did not work this morning either. I am on hold with the TAC right now....
When I tried to access my CCO account this morning I got a page with instructions to email [email protected] to get a new password. I did this from the email address registered to me on CCO and promptly received a new password to my email address which worked properly after that.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson email: [email protected]