IOS new architechture will be more vulnerable?

  • From: Joe Maimon
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 06:26:09 2005

quotes from wired interview with Mike Lynn

"
WN: So this new version of the operating system that they're coming out with, that's in beta testing.

Lynn: It's actually a better architecture ... but it will be less secure.... That's why I felt it was important to make the point now rather than sweep it under the rug. I think it's something that we can fix....
"

"

But at the same time, now that I think they already are, I will say it's not as bad as you probably think it is. Not yet ... because the version that makes this an unstoppable critical problem is not out yet.

"

What exactly does this mean?