Re: "Cisco gate" and "Meet the Fed" at Defcon....

  • From: Guy Coslado (GC0111)
  • Date: Mon Aug 01 09:57:06 2005
  • No-archive: Yes

Excuse me, I'm not really fluent in english, so this sentence is not
clear for me :

On 1 Aug 2005 at 11:47, Fred Baker wrote:

> We aren't very impressed by people that expose the industry to
> danger.

Are you sarcastic,  talking about the roots of the wonder ;  people
who write poor software ?
Or about thoughtless people acting like kids in a provocating manner
 launching a challenge to all the hackers tribes of the world ?

>From here the case  is not obvious. What's the matter ? To launch the
internet paralisy contest or to offer  to our students a historical
case study of the worst crisis management strategy ?

See also: Basic documentation and mainly the item 'Designated
spokesperson'
http://www3.niu.edu/newsplace/crisis.html

--
Guy Coslado.