Re: NETGEAR in the core...

  • From: Brad Knowles
  • Date: Sun Jul 31 17:05:31 2005

At 6:06 AM -0700 2005-07-31, Janet Sullivan wrote:

 Does anyone here have experiences to share (good/bad) about m0n0wall
 on soekris devices?
I've heard really good things about m0n0wall, and we're planning on using it on one of the open-source projects I work on (but not on a Soekris). I'm also planning on using it on a Soekris net-4521 here at the house. I'm not fond of their DNS server or their time server (both of which I might try to replace or remove), but overall it seems pretty good.

--
Brad Knowles, <[email protected]>

Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755