RE: NETGEAR in the core...

  • From: Sam Crooks
  • Date: Sun Jul 31 08:09:17 2005

SCO Unix runs on cyberguards older than 6.0 (aka Classic)
Linux 2.6 kernel runs on the 6.0 (aka TSP)   as for SG line... I don't
know...

At home I run WRT54g w/ a opensource firewall image loaded into it... it is
a little buggier than I'd risk my job on...I find CG's to be an enormous
PITA, better that Sonicwalls, but not a good as a Netscreen or PIX

YMMV