Re: Boing Boing: Michael Lynn's controversial Ciscosecurity presentation

  • From: Brad Knowles
  • Date: Fri Jul 29 13:41:59 2005

At 2:19 PM +0000 2005-07-29, Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:

 http://www.boingboing.net/2005/07/29/michael_lynns_contro.html

 I think these guys better prepare for the "slashdot effect"...
The guys at cryptome.org have a long history of archiving documents that others in the business have found to be embarrassing, such as the CyberPatrol stuff. They have an archive of Lynn's PDF at <http://cryptome.org/lynn-cisco.zip>. Personally, I'd trust their version a lot more than BoingBoing.

I'm sure that lots of other mirrors will now pop up, too.

--
Brad Knowles, <[email protected]>

Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755