Re: Provider-based DDoS Protection Services

  • From: John Neiberger
  • Date: Thu Jul 28 22:56:17 2005

Ferg,

That's an understandable attitude given the nature of your networks.
In our case, I'm just talking about two or three T1s that provide
Internet connectivity to our website for our customers.

I appreciate your input, though. I will accept all advice and input if
it gets me closer to a better understanding of the realities of topic
at hand and if it helps weed out some of the marketing fluff that's
being heaped upon me by salespeople. :)

Thanks!
John