Re: 911, was You're all over thinking this

  • From: Brad Knowles
  • Date: Mon Jul 25 07:54:30 2005

At 1:42 PM +0200 2005-07-25, Peter Dambier wrote:

But dont try that when you are mobile. If you happen to be in "death valley"
where you can reach only the wrong centre then they will hang up and dont even
answer next time you try. That is at least what happened to me. I know people
who had the same experience.
If they can't hand you off to a more appropriate center, then as far as I'm concerned they are committing manslaughter, and they should be prosecuted as such. If they are capable of handing you off but refuse to do so, then it's murder.

However, I don't see that this is something we can resolve through the NANOG mailing list.

--
Brad Knowles, <[email protected]>

Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755