Re: AOL and mail-accepting rules

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sat Jul 23 02:35:53 2005

Eric Louie wrote:
First, thanks, all, for the quick replies with regards to the AOL email situation. The update I got from my client's email provider is that they have been blacklisted by AOL (reason not given)
http://postmaster.info.aol.com/

They can get info on the various error codes and if need be, there's a toll-free number they can call to talk to a human in the proper department at AOL.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: [email protected] Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307