Re: AOL and mail-accepting rules

  • From: james edwards
  • Date: Fri Jul 22 15:10:09 2005

First, thanks, all, for the quick replies with regards to the AOL email situation.  The update I got from my client's email provider is that they have been blacklisted by AOL (reason not given), and have asked for our assistance in solving the blacklist problem.

You **really** have to look at the log on the mail server. It is made very clear in AOL's bounces how to go about getting
more information on the block.

James H. Edwards
Routing and Security Administrator
At the Santa Fe Office: Internet at Cyber Mesa
[email protected]  [email protected]
http://www.cybermesa.com/ContactCM
(505) 795-7101