Re: AOL and mail-accepting rules

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Fri Jul 22 11:55:52 2005

I've seen where AOL recently (past 2 weeks) will temporarily suspend
accepting bulk (mailinglists) email for up to 3 hours due to suspected
spam, even from whitelisted IPs.  All queued email eventually flows,
presumably after being verified by humans.  No related SCOMP/TOS
notifications are ever returned indicating that all recipients liked
what they got.

-Jim P.