Re: MCI billing fraud ... again

  • From: Joseph S D Yao
  • Date: Thu Jul 21 18:53:54 2005

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 03:31:53PM -0700, Dan Hollis wrote:
> We're being hit up by MCI's billing fraud again. You'd think after the
> multiple settlements, the $4 billion accounting fraud and Ebbers'
> 25 year prison sentence that MCI would have learned something, but
> apparently not.
>
> Anyone have a definitive method of dealing with these clowns? Any contacts
> for someone skilled in getting MCI to FOAD?

You give NO details, but I am wondering whether you are being misbilled
rather than suffering deliberate billing fraud.  In such cases, we find
our MCI salesperson to be incredibly helpful at getting bad billing
fixed.  And we both wish it could be stopped at the source, but the
company STILL isn't unified after all the acquisitions of the last
millenium.

Say, isn't this ... off topic?

--
Joe Yao