compromized host list available

  • From: Rick Wesson
  • Date: Wed Jul 20 19:35:01 2005

Folks,

I've developed a tool to pull together a bunch of information from DNSRBLs and mix it with a BGP feed, the result is that upon request I can generate a report of all the compromised hosts on your network as seen by various DNSRBLs.

reports are available daily in pdf, text, csv, and excel. they are all a bit chunky but should be helpful.

contact me off list, if you would like to get a daily report for your ASN. You will be required to prove you are associated with and responsible for the ASN you want a report for.

The report are free so this isn't a commercial =) honestly I hope the stuff helps.

-rick