Re: Phoenix

  • From: Dave Siegel
  • Date: Sun Jul 17 20:01:17 2005

If that is a general question, I'd say the answer is no.  There does not
seem to be a great deal of interest in Phoenix as a peering location.

Years ago, MPIX was founded and located in the Genuity/GTE facility in
Phoenix, but that closed quite some time ago.  If there is a small
REP or IX in existance, it must an underground thing, because I can't
find any references to MPIX, Phoenix REP or similar items on google.

Dave

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 07:29:04PM -0700, Bill Woodcock reportedly typed:

--
Dave Siegel                     http://www.siegelie.com/people/dsiegel/
Oro Valley, AZ