Re: "ICANN Blog" about their Luxembourg meeting

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Wed Jul 13 08:35:29 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

I think some of you may find the following "blog" (article)
by Kieren McCarthy an interesting read:

  http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/13/icann_blog_tues/
Another good place to discuss it - Joi Ito's IRC channel
http://joi.ito.com/archives/2005/07/13/icann_idn_workshop.html
Just to be clear - what I posted was a link to an article called
"ICANN Blog",  which it itself is not really a blog (although nowdays
the difference between blogs and articles is blurred...) and does
not actually offer an option for user comments or discussions.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks