Re: The whole alternate-root ${STATE}horse

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Sat Jul 09 14:06:16 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 06:45:38PM +0100, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:
> Still its nice to see all the old kooks still alive and well and not
> yet locked up in mental homes. I'd better do my part to feed the
> trolls i guess...

Ok, from what *I* can see, the people arguing *against* the topic are
the ones who sound like blathering, insulting idiots (like this post),
and the ones on the other side sound calm and rational.

But "mental homes" is a touch rough, even for NANOG, no?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me