Re: OMB: IPv6 by June 2008

  • From: Scott McGrath
  • Date: Thu Jul 07 14:56:22 2005

On the training issue.  Everybody in our organization understands IPv4 at
some basic level.  The senior staff here myself included are conversant
with IPv6 but you have the level 1 and 2 people who for the most part are
not even aware IPv6 exists and there are a LOT more of them then there are
of us and these are the people who are going to get their world rocked and
who will need extensive training to be effective in a IPv6 world.

                            Scott C. McGrath