Re: SORBs

  • From: Matthew Sullivan
  • Date: Wed Jul 06 19:50:42 2005

Sanfilippo, Ted wrote:

We have been asking them to fix it for over a month now.

Got a SORBS Ticket number?

(If you've been asking us you should have)

I suspect it might be related to some wrong ARIN records (I know there has been an issue with a Canadian ISP that doesn't exist anymore - Others on this list contacted me over the issue a while back), or a lack of a support ticket.

Regards,

Mat