Re: OT? /dev/null 5.1.1 email

  • From: Pekka Savola
  • Date: Wed Jul 06 01:36:07 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Adi Linden wrote:
The first one goes up and down more than it probably should.  :-)
Make your secondary mx aware of all the valid recipient addresses.
Are there mechanisms in postfix or sendmail to do this automatically, or should this be done out-of-band? I've tried looking for this feature, but found nothing; maybe I don't know the right terms to search for.

--
Pekka Savola "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy kingdom bleeds."