Re: Enable BIND cache server to resolve chinese domain name?

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Mon Jul 04 08:19:58 2005

On 04/07/05, Brad Knowles <[email protected]> wrote:
>         That works, up until the point where India decides to use a
> different alternative root solution than China does.  That works, up

Oh - most indians couldnt care a sh*t about it I expect, except those
who have business or other contacts with china.  On the other hand,
.tw and .cn are quite likely to find sharing the same namespace very
tough .. and there are all the oh so wonderful encoding and other
differences that you can get that make IDN using nonstandard and non
interoperable schemes so very interesting.

--srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian ([email protected])