Re: mobile user strawman argument

  • From: Brad Knowles
  • Date: Sun Jul 03 20:08:13 2005

At 1:11 AM +0200 2005-07-01, Niels Bakker wrote:

 Again, how do I configure my router for this?

 The answer is: mail clients cannot be used to configure my routers.
 Please take this silly discussion about your family elsewhere!
NANOG != routers

NANOG is about much more than just routers. It is the North American Network Operators Group, and some Network Operators may do nothing but administer routers, but plenty of other Network Operators do a lot more.

So, you can take your petulant holier-than-thou attitude elsewhere.

--
Brad Knowles, <[email protected]>

Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755