Experiences with Singlestep Unity?

  • From: Olivier Beauchemin (gmail)
  • Date: Fri Jul 01 12:55:38 2005

It was suggested that I re-post my question with a more specific subject
line...

I'm in the process of building a NOC for my current employer, and I'm
interested in knowing if any folks on this list have ever worked with a
product called Unity, by Singlestep? (www.singlestep.com) If so, I'd love to
hear about your experiences.

Please reply off-list, and if there's any interest I'll summarize to the
list after the comments are in.

Regards,
Olivier