Re: Fundamental changes to Internet architecture

  • From: Eric Gauthier
  • Date: Fri Jul 01 09:50:26 2005

> It is about wasting taxpayers money while watching china deploy IPv9.

Though I'm not positive, my impression is that NLR currently being built not by
the NSF but by "member institutions" - which is to say by research Universities
that are a part of the Internet2 project.  Because we're being asked to pay for
it directly, many of the institutions are balking because we don't see the
benifit.  I

Its likely that NLR is looking back to the NSF because of this lack of
"funding"...

Eric :)