Re: Fundamental changes to Internet architecture

  • From: Peter Dambier
  • Date: Fri Jul 01 08:35:45 2005

Why not create a special taskforce to research implementing
RFC 2549 - IP over Avian Carriers with Quality of Service
considdering the dodo or alternatively achaeopteryx (both extinct)?

It is about wasting taxpayers money while watching china deploy IPv9.

We do not need IPv6. We do not need P2P serverers for everybody. We do
not need worldnews. IPv4 is good enuf for us. 127.0.0.1 is the only ip
we really need. We need a strong gouvernement and free tv for everybody.
Lets go to China :)

After toying a bit with Eudora I found out it was working - really!

How about IPv6? It is working. Everybody can use it - even with windows!

How about

http://www.inaic/index.php?p=manual-upgrade
http://www.inaic/index.php?p=internet2-tool

It is working! People use it! IPSs use it! Even countries are changing!

In the Middle ages, if they ever existed in the first place, church
was doing research. Today we have to do it ourselves.

Radio was not invented by gouvernment, only hindered. The automobile was
not invented by gouvernement only licensed and taxed.

Regards - and have a nice weekend
Peter and karin Dambier

[email protected] wrote:
I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that we could benefit from some fundamental changes to Internet architecture.

http://www.wired.com/news/infostructure/0,1377,68004,00.html?tw=wn_6techhead

Dave Clark is proposing that the NSF should fund a new demonstration network that implements a fundamentally new architecture at many levels.

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Public-Root