Re: ISP phishing

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Thu Jun 30 09:59:13 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 04:35:30PM -0500, Brad Knowles wrote:
> 	Fortunately for me, all the phishing attempts were pretty stupid,
> and failed because they relied too much on Windows-specific attacks,
> Windows-specific MUAs, etc....

In my case they were merely amusing.  If there *were* an
[email protected] it'd be me.  Good to see some people are trying,
though...

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
Designer                +-Internetworking------+----------+           RFC 2100

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me