ATM

  • From: Philip Lavine
  • Date: Wed Jun 29 11:07:39 2005

I plan to design a hub and spoke WAN using ATM. The
data traversing the WAN is US equities market data.
Market data can be in two flavors multicast and TCP
client/server. Another facet of market data is it is
bursty in nature and is very sensitive to packet loss
and latency (like voice). What type of ATM AAL format
would be best for this topology? Is there any other
concerns I should be aware of.

Thx,

Philip