[OT] network monitoring/visibility appliance

  • From: Aaron Glenn
  • Date: Fri Jun 24 17:56:08 2005

I apologize for the off-topic post, but I'm at my wits end trying to
"rediscover" a peice of equipment I came across a few months ago but
some how lost the datasheet/bookmark too. The appliance was a standard
1U rackmount "pizzabox" that spoke a whole variety of protocols
(IS-IS, BGP, OSPF, MPLS + TE, etc). Basically, the pitch was you
plugged the box into your network, and it spat out a pretty map with
all sorts of interesting information without having to poll (much). I
realize there might be more than a few of these products, but I've
somehow managed to avoid all of them in my search.

Please contact me offlist if you might be familiar with a/the device
described above. Thanks

Regards,
aaron.glenn