Re: More long AS-sets announced

  • From: Pete Templin
  • Date: Tue Jun 21 14:16:13 2005

Edward B. Dreger wrote:

Considering Lorenzo's attitude, I'm sure he's taking into account the requests for more heads up. If he tickles an IOS bug, I'd rather have it happen in this scenario than when a less-clued individual or a miscreant tries announcing wacky routes.
Bull. His attitude (at least to me) was he needed a "consensus" of the operational community before he would feel compelled to provide more notice and/or postpone the testing to provide said notice.

pt