Re: Economics of SPAM [Was: Micorsoft's Sender ID Authentication......?]

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sat Jun 11 16:05:49 2005

[email protected] wrote:

Amen (mostly).

I think we can write off "legislative" until we fix the root causes that gave
us the CAN-SPAM act.
That's the precise reason I said "probably". "root causes" include congresscritters in the pockets of the DMA, and that's not likely to change soon.

--
JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / [email protected] / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"