OT: NOC Display's

  • From: Spencer Wood
  • Date: Thu Jun 02 08:55:50 2005

This is kind of off topic, so please feel free to delete if you want <grin>..

Anyway, in our NOC we current have two LCD projectors displaying outputs from two different computers.  On one of the display's, I would like to be able to take 4 VGA outputs from 4 workstations, and display it on the screen (aka: Hollywood square style).  Does anyone have any recommendations for an inexpensive device that will take care of this?  I have found some nice devices in the 10k price range, which needless to say is a little outside the budget.  Security companies sell these devices for Video for around $500, so I'm figure someone should have a VGA version of the device.

Thanks!
Spencer

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221

E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Cell: 614.774.3123