Re: [s,o]BGP deployment

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Fri May 27 12:07:28 2005

so...

	randy poked, some private nudging (and you know who you are!)
	leads me to make this plea...

	if a couple of transit providers and perhaps an end site or
	two, who would like to participate in a quasi-persistant
	trial run of a non-real-time hack to be able to "spray" the
	prefixes they inject into the routing system with their
	origin AS and public key "scent" ...  and provide haqs^^^ooks
	to allow random third parties to check the same, please
	send me private email and i think we can cobble something
	together in a fairly short period.  we might even be able to
	have several months/weeks/days of emperical data to review
	analysis before the next conflab.  takers?

--bill