Re: BCP regarding TOS transparancy for internet traffic

  • From: Eric A. Hall
  • Date: Wed May 25 16:05:22 2005

On 5/25/2005 3:42 PM, Lars Erik Gullerud wrote:

> I.e. my customer with two offices who run their own IPSec tunnel between,
> should in other words no longer be able to pay me for improved delivery
> without buying a full VPN offering from me (which they don't really need,
> or want)?

If they don't need or want special handling what are they paying for? But
since they are paying for it, perhaps its up to you to figure out how to
deliver on your promise.

And yet, getting somebody to pay for something/nothing (as the case may
be) doesn't come with a license to manhandle everybody else's traffic.