Re: soBGP deployment

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Tue May 24 13:44:33 2005

> Which is EXACTLY why we need to remember that we are NOT trying to come
> up with the perfect solution.  We have operational issues *TODAY* that
> we are trying to address.

wrong.  as deployment will be expensive and long, we will have one chance to
deploy.  so need a serious solution set for what we have to consider to be a
very serious attack model.  plan for attacks against the routing system as
smart, well-researched, constant, ... as the best we see against ssh, htt,
... today.

randy