Re: 'Call Before You Dig' Article

  • From: Frank Coluccio
  • Date: Sat May 14 19:21:22 2005

Thanks to Curtis, first. And Roy echoed my next question. This is an interesting
example of how pending and future regulatory decisions that are based on
assumptions of an earlier time are now intersecting with VoIP providers' existing
capabilities and future "responsibilities."

Frank

-----

On Sat May 14 18:10 , Roy  sent: