"Call Before You Dig" Article: [Was Re: Cogent norther california fiber cut -- details?]

  • From: Frank Coluccio
  • Date: Sat May 14 15:50:03 2005

Pete, All,

This may be slightly OT, but I thought it would be of interest to many here, just
the same:

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=21324247

Comments concerning live outage reporting from Sean Donelan and others who've
stayed on top of outage and D/R matters would be appreciated, either on list or
off. TIA.

Frank A. Coluccio
DTI Consulting Inc.
212-857-8150 Office
347-526-6788 Mobile

On Sat May 14  7:33 , Pete Templin  sent: