[OT] Re: what will all you who work for private isp's be doing in a few years?

  • From: David Barak
  • Date: Thu May 12 16:50:06 2005
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

--- Matthew Crocker <[email protected]> wrote:

> digital video over
> >> wireless.
> different)
> >>
> >> You mean like VoIP over dsl ?
> >>

> > I'm looking to setup DSL over VoIP over DSL next.
> <smirk>
> >

> I'm going for v.90 over VoIP over DSL.  Hopefully
> I'll be able to get
> a 28.8k connection over my DSL line ;)

One of the vendors from a previous NANOG (IIRC, it was
Pluris, but don't quote me) had a shirt extolling the
benefits of IP over MPLS over ATM over X.25 over
Frame-Relay over MPLS over PPP over Ethernet over HDLC
over SONET.

everything old is new again :)

David Barak
Need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise: