Re: what will all you who work for private isp's be doing in a few years?

  • From: Ross Hosman
  • Date: Thu May 12 14:19:37 2005
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Not pointing any fingers but many of you think these
small ISP's are just going to die off instead of
adapt. Wireless is becoming a better and more reliable
technology that in the future will be able to provide
faster service then FTTH. I know of atleast one small
ISP in Michigan that went from dial-up to deploying
wireless. With WiMAX coming out I think you will see a
number of smaller ISPs switching to it as a service.
It is also much cheaper to deploy a wireless network.

Me personally, I think wireless is the future for
residential internet/tv/phone.

Ross Hosman
Charter Communcations