Re: what will all you who work for private isp's be doing in a fewyears?

  • From: Brian Russo
  • Date: Thu May 12 05:40:00 2005

"For every day a company does the same thing they did yesterday, they will be in business one day fewer"

... or something like that,
- bri

Matt Bazan wrote:

bottom line is that in a few years everything will be virtualized and
cosolodation will rule the land. there will be single turnkey solutions
for the end user / corporate environment that will be infinitely
configurable to meet the latest trends and needs. there will be no use
for the small time 'innovator' or 'player' except in a purely academic
environment.