Re: OSP/ISP Labeling Conventions

  • From: Jeff Rosowski
  • Date: Tue May 03 14:32:03 2005

Does anyone have, or know of, example naming/labeling conventions for
outside and inside plant cabling? I came across more than a few
mentions of TIA-606, but couldn't find an actual copy of it (didn't
look very hard, not a telephone person, so I'm going to assume it's
one of those "pay for a big, thick book" type standards). Between
muxes, fiber types, interfaces, and building codes, I can't decide
what's too much information for a name/label or too little.

any and all suggestions/comments/help is appreciated,
aaron.glenn
Goog site, cablingdb.com

http://cablingdb.com/Standards/606/606TOC.asp