RE: FCC To Require 911 for VoIP

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Mon May 02 21:00:39 2005

Two managed services? I'd prefer not to digress to
PBX's. The ss7 component more interesting, and, I would
find arguing the technical merits of the solution more
satisfying than arguing with google queries. The only
think interesting is that they are supporting the theme
of the thread, 911, $call proto, and SS7, all dependant
on each other

YMMV, but I think I've reached my public
posting limit for the day.

Best,

-M<